KeyPay Payroll, Timesheet and Rostering
Axsapt have researched the Australian marketplace for a comprehensive cloud based Payroll solution and have selected KeyPay; a leading solution for its ease of use and comprehensive features including:
- an award interpreter,
- employee self service,
- payroll tax capabilities,
- integration with accounting systems,
- Super Fund Clearing and direct communication with the ATO (including employment declarations for new employees),
- iPhone and Android Apps and more.
Axsapt KeyPay can handle employment Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBAs) with its pay conditions engine. With regard to an EBA, Axsapt KeyPay allows businesses to set up rule-sets according to the agreement giving a business complete flexibility to suit their unique payroll scenario.
With an Award installed or EBA setup you’ll have true automation of all pay calculations, ensuring 100% compliant timesheets. The engine can look after all things such as:
- Pay rate templates covering standard rates, penalty rates and allowances for each age bracket and each classification
- Pay conditions
- Overtime rules
- Public holiday rules
- Time in lieu of overtime
- Shift worker support
- Leave templates – including state-based long service leave entitlements
- Superannuation thresholds
- Pay rate increases
- Age progression through the award
- Increase wage rates based on anniversaries – ideal for qualifications where applicable
Rostering – with rostering you can:
- Set qualifications against a roster and apply those to shifts
- Set budgets against a roster (as a % of sales for example)
- Achieve costed rosters – this shows you the exact cost of rostering particular employees across shifts
- Employees can set their unavailability for rosters via their Employee Self Service portal
- Employees can accept and reject shifts
- View employees on leave
Time & Attendance
Employees can create and log timesheets either via the ESS at the end of the day or as they go about their day, using our Time & Attendance iPad app, called ‘Clock Me In’. The timesheet information automatically gets fed through the Award rule set and automatically calculates any allowances, overtime, pay rates etc according to the rules of the award meaning 100% compliant timesheets.
Employee Self Service (ESS) portal
Give employees access to a wide variety of payroll functions in an easy to use online portal.
View and edit personal details, bank accounts and super funds – employees can split payments across multiple bank and super fund accounts
View leave balances, create leave requests
Access all past payslips, documents and payment summaries
Set unavailability for the roster, where required
Accept or reject rostered shifts
Comprehensive Leave Management including processing requests from staff, approval management and allocation to pay runs
Paying employees – ABA files:
Generating your ABA files post finalising the pay run
Uploading an ABA file to your internet banking provider
Once you finalise a pay run in Axsapt KeyPay, we can automatically push your payroll journals across to your GL where you have a direct integration, or run an export of those journals for import into your accounting package.
Automated superannuation payments
We have a direct integration with ClickSuper, a Super Fund clearing house meaning you can make automated super payments directly from Axsapt KeyPay.
Full Single Touch Payroll 2 Support:
- Generating Employee Payment Summaries
- Lodge your PAYG payment summary reports directly to the ATO
- Lodge Employee Declaration Certificates directly to the ATO
Make company-wide documents available across all employees. Or upload documents for individual employees – make these visible or not visible to the employee via the portal.
Click on this link to trial Axsapt KeyPay without a credit card.